Awards & Decorations
Books on Dr Satya Vrat Shastri
Research on Prof. Shastri
(C) 2000 by Satya Vrat Shastri
All rights reserved.
Contributed Foreword to:
2. Vaiyakaranabhusanasarah, Ed. by Vaidya Bhim Sen Shastri, Delhi, 1969.
3. Laghukaumudi (Part II) with Bhaimi Tika by Vaidya Bhim Sen Shastri, Delhi, 1971.
4. Studies in the Sectarian Upanisads by Dr. T.R. Sharma, Delhi, 1972.
5. Advaita Vedanta by Dr. R.M. Sharma, Delhi, 1972.
6. Mind and Art of Bhavabhuti by Dr. Vimla Gera, Delhi, 1973.
7. Sanskrit Gitanjali by Dr. Sushma Kulshreshtha, New Delhi, 1973.
8. Vaidika Sangrahah by Dr. Krishna Lal, Delhi, 1973.
9. Purananam Kavyarupataya Vivecanam by Dr. Ram Pratap, Jammu, 1974.
10. Samskrte Pancadevatastotrani by Dr. S.N. Tripathi, Delhi, 1974.
11. Sakti Cult in Ancient India by Dr. Pushpendra Kumar, Delhi, 1974.
12. Rgveda par Vyakhyana (Hindi translation of Ghates Lectures on the Rgveda), Ed. by Prof. Satya Vrat Shastri, University of Delhi, Delhi, 1976.
13. Asvalayanagrhyasutra, Ed. by Dr. N.N. Sharma, Delhi, 1976.
14. Culture and Civilization as revealed in the Srautasutras by Dr. R.N. Sharma, Delhi, 1976.
15. Kalidasa Bibliography by Dr. S.P. Narang, New Delhi, 1976.
16. Vedamimamsa by Dr. L.D. Dikshit, Delhi, 1980.
17. Bangladesodayam by Shri Ram Krishna Sharma, Delhi, 1988.
18. Moksamularavaidusyam by Shri Bhawani Shankar Trivedi, Delhi, 1981.
19. Indra and Varuna in Indian Mythology by Dr. Usha Choudhuri, Delhi, 1981.
20. Archaic Words in Paninis Astadhyayi by Dr. Avanindra Kumar, Delhi, 1981.
21. Pracina Kamboj : Jana aur Janapada by Dr. Jiya Lal Kamboj, Delhi, 1981.
22. Aitareya Aranyaka--Ek Adhyayana by Dr. Suman Sharma, Delhi, 1981.
23. Darsapurnamasa--A Comparative Ritualistic Study by Dr. Urmila Rustagi, Delhi, 1981.
24. Vedasya Vyavaharikatvam by Dr. Jyotsna, Varanasi, 1981.
25. Prahlad Smarak Vaidika Vyakhyanamala (Prathama Stabaka), Ed. by Dr. Krishna Lal, Delhi, 1982.
26. Syainikasastram--The Art or Hunting in Ancient India by Dr. Mohan Chand, Delhi, 1982.
27. Darsanamala--A Critical Edition by Dr. R. Karunakaran, Quilon, 1983.
28. Sahityasrasta Pandit Vidya Dhar Shastri by Dr. Paramanand Saraswat, Bikaner, 1984.
29. Kalidasa Sahitya evam Vadanakala by Dr. Sushma Kulshrestha, Delhi, 1986.
30. Madhuramlam by Dr. Vinapani Patni, Delhi, 1986.
31. Kancani Vasayastih by Shri Deva Datta Bhatti, Delhi, 1987.
32. Valmiki aur Kalidasa ki Kavyakala by Dr. Noda Natha Mishra, Delhi, 1989.
33. Vilapapancika by Dr. Deepak Ghosh, Calcutta, 1989.
34. Karnanandah of Shri Krishna Chandra Goswami, Ed. by Shri Hitanand Goswami, Delhi, 1990.
35. Panini Re-interpreted by Shri Charu Deva Shastri, Delhi, 1990.
36. Svanubhutinatakam of Ananta Pandita, Ed. by Dr. Uma S. Deshpande, Poona, 1990.
37. Upanisadon men Yogavidya by Dr. Raghuvir Vedalankar, Delhi, 1991.
38. Faiths and Beliefs in Kathasaritsagara by Dr. Nirmal Trikha, Delhi, 1991.
39. Kadambari ka Kavyasastriya Adhyayana by Dr. Rajeshwari Bhatt, Jaipur, 1991.
40. Bhimasatakam by Shri Shrikrishna Semwal, Delhi, 1991.
41. Etymologies in the Satapatha-Brahmana by Dr. Nargis Verma, 1991.
42. Devayani by Dr. Ram Kishore Mishra, Khekra (Meerut), 1992.
43. The Wisdom of the Upanisads by Jaikishandas Sadani, Calcutta, 1992.
44. Post-Mammata Sanskrit Poetics by Dr. Sundari Siddharth, Delhi, 1992.
45. Canakyanitisastra translated into Bahasa Indonesia by Dharmayasa, Jakarta, Indonesia, 1992.
46. Comparative and Critical Study of Ekavali : Contribution of Vidyadhara to Sanskrit Poetics, by Dr. Savitri Gupta, Delhi, 1992.
47. Sanskrit Kavyasastra men Kavyabimbavivecana by Dr. Shiv Prasad Bharadwaj, Shastri, New Delhi, 1992.
48. Prabhakara-Narayana-Srih, Studies in Indology and Musicology, Dr. Prabhakar Narayan Kawthekar Felicitation Volume, Delhi, 1993.
49. Stutimanjari by Dr. P. Sriramachandrudu, Hyderabad, 1993.
50. Sriramachandrudulaghukavyasangrahah, by Dr. P. Sriramachandrudu, Hyderabad, 1993.
51. Upadesasati by Dr. Hari Narayan Dikshit, Delhi, 1993.
52. Jayodaya Mahakavya ka Sailivaijnanika Anusilana by Dr. Aradhana Jain, Ganj Basauda, 1994.
53. Tapovanavasini by Dr. Krishna Kumar, Hardwar, 1994.
54. Panini as a Linguist : Ideas and Patterns by Dr. Yajan Veer Dahiya, Delhi, 1995.
55. Ananta ki Ore by Dr. Manjula Sahdev, New Delhi, 1996.
56. Narmada by Dr. Prashasya Mitra Shastri, Allahabad, 1997.
57. Parivartanam by Khem Chand, Delhi, 1995.
58. Bhaskaracarya (A Study with special reference to his Brahmasutrabhasya) by Dr. A.B. Khanna, 1997.59. Bopadeva ka Sanskrit Vyakarana ko Yogadana by Dr. Shanno Grover, Delhi, 1997.
60. Vainayakam by Dr. G.B. Palsule, Pune, 1998.
61. Srimastanathacaritam, Ed. by Dr. Saubhagyavati Nandal, Rohtak, 1999.
62. Pustakalayaparicaryaprasunam (Granthalayavijnanam) by Shri Ram Nayan Tiwari, Delhi, 1999.
63. Valmiki-Ramayana--Advitiya Mahakavya, Patiala, 1999.
64. Studies in Indian Culture, Science and Literature, Prof. K.V. Sarma Felicitation Volume, Chennai, 2000.
65. Bharatiyam Arthikam Sarveksanam by Dr. V.R. Panchamukhi, Tirupati, 2000.
66. Parivaraniyojanam by Dr. Kshem Chand, Delhi, 2000.
67. Madanamohanamalaviyacaritam by Dr. Kshem Chand, Delhi, 2000.
68. Sanskrit men Vijnana by Dr. Vidya Dhar Sharma Guleri, New Delhi, 2000.
69. Humanism in the Vedas by Dr. Dilip Vedalankar, Delhi, 2001.
70. Krsna Legend--A New Perspective by Dr. Asha Goswami, New Delhi, 2001.
71. Patanjalayogadarsana--Ek Adhyayana by Dr. Raghuvir Vedalankar, Delhi, 2001.
72. Vaidika Sahitya men Manava Kartavya (Visva Kalyana ki drsti men) by Dr. Md. Hanif Khan Shastri, New Delhi, 2002.
73. Ramayana-sukti-sangraha by Shri Subhash Vidyalankar, Delhi, 2002.
74. Amarakosasya Vatayanat (Amarakosasya Samskrtikam Adhyayanam) by Dr. Rama Dublish, Delhi, 2002.
75. Kamala Ratnam by Dr. Indira Goswami, Delhi, 2002.
76. Kavyakusumastabakah by Dr. V.R. Panchamukhi, Tirupati, 2003.
77. Vaidika Bhaisajya, by Shri Dev Datt Bhatti, Varanasi, 2004.
78. Mahabharata men Yogavidya by Dr. Raj Kumari Trikha, Delhi, 2004.
79. Rgvedasamhita, Hindi translation, commentary and notes by Dr. Jiya Lal Kamboj, Delhi, 2004.
80. Unveiling Ajitsingh's Biography by Sanjay Joshi, Jodhpur, 2004.
81. Jivana ke Adhara : Mata, Pita aur Siksaka by Shri Om Prakash Sharma, 2005.
82. Ninva ke Patthar by Shri Ratan Chand Bharilla, Jaipur, 2005.
83. Mahabharata-sukti-sangraha by Shri Subhash Vidyalankar, Delhi, 2005.
AWARDS & DECORATIONS
C-248 Defence Colony,
New Delhi - 110024, India
email: [email protected]